Please note that we require full payment before the training date.
If you would like to check the progress of your booking, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call : +44 (0) 207 820 6361
Confirmation of booking
- By submitting the booking form you are agreeing to pay the amount stated on the form before the training date. NB: We have a limited number of places on each workshop and sometimes have to turn people away, so please do not submit a booking form unless you are sure you (or a colleague) will attend.
- Payment must be made within 30 days from the date of the invoice or if the booking is made less than 30 days before the course date, payment is required before the course date.
- Booking deadlines published on this site are the dates by which we require payment but there may be circumstances in which we can extend this deadline.
Cancellation or changes to your booking
- Bookings cancelled less than three weeks before the course start date unfortunately cannot be refunded.
- Cancellations at more than three weeks’ notice will be refunded after the deduction of a 25% cancellation charge.
- Cancellations must be made in writing and cancellation charges will apply whether or not payment has been received.
- Simply failing to attend, whether NEF Consulting has been notified or not, is deemed to be a cancellation.
- Your booking cannot be transferred to another course date within three weeks of the course start date.
- If you contact us 3 weeks or more before the course date requesting a transfer to another course/date we will refund any payment less 10% administration charge and issue a new invoice for the new course/date.
- If you contact us six weeks or more before the course date requesting a transfer to a new course we will refund any payment and issue a new invoice for the new course without charge.
CORONA VIRUS: For workshops held in March and April 2020: If you or a dependent is unwell and you contact us by 5pm the day before the workshop, we can transfer your booking and payment to another date or workshop without charge. If we are unable to transfer you to another workshop, we may be able to refund your payment without charge. This only applies during March and April 2020.
By NEF Consulting:
- NEF Consulting reserves the right to amend or cancel any course, course or published prices.
- Changes to course prices and dates will be advised before the course start date and any course already paid in full will not be subject to the increased price.
- As a course may be cancelled up to one week prior to its start date, we recommend that delegates do not make travel or accommodation arrangements before this time. During March and April 2020 it may be necessary to cancel a workshop with just a few days notice. Any travel or accommodation costs incurred are entirely the delegate’s responsibility.
- Where a course is cancelled, delegates will be offered an alternative date for the same course, a credit towards another course or a refund.
Although we make every effort to ensure the prices listed are correct, mistakes may sometimes be made. If a mistake is discovered in the price of the course you have booked prior to confirmation of your booking, we will tell you and give you the option of either reconfirming your booking at the correct price or cancelling your booking. NEF Consulting reserves the right to change prices listed without notice.
Use of materials from the course
We are of course very happy for you to take away the learning you will gain from this training. We have invested significant resources in developing the training and if we feel that you are unjustly using the results of our efforts, we may need to take appropriate action to protect our investment. By submitting the booking form, you agree not to replicate the materials (both display and handout) used in this training programme for your personal or professional advancement, without our prior permission.